Jürgen is a secular Buddhist dharma teacher and mindfulness practitioner for 25 years.
He offers dharma teachings, mindfulness practices, provides help and advice, talks and dialogues in various ways conducive to creating a path with meaning and purpose, establishing embodied attention, and mindfulness for individual and organizational thriving and independently of religious preferences.
- Weekly regular dharma and mindfulness practices
- Mentoring, coaching, and talks on life’s questions
- Mindfulness practices in organizational contexts
- Full weekend or -week dharma and meditation practices
- Upon invitation he delivers talks and dialogues on themes around the study and the practice of the dharma.
For more information proceed to other pages of this website or contact him directly.