A Life from the Heart Retreat:
The Relationship of Greek Practical Philosophy
and Dharma-Mindfulness Practice
and their Relevance as Embodied Practice
in Modern Times
5-9 October 2018, Rhodes, GREECE
led by Stephen & Martine Batchelor
Detailed information here
Jürgen is a secular Buddhist dharma and mindfulness practitioner for 25 years.
Jürgen offers dharma teachings, mindfulness practices, provides help and advice, talks and dialogues in various ways conducive to creating a path with meaning and purpose, establishing embodied attention, and mindfulness for individual and organizational thriving and independently of religious preferences.
- Weekly regular dharma and mindfulness practices
- Mentoring, coaching, and talks on life’s questions
- Mindfulness practices in organizational contexts
- Full weekend or -week dharma and meditation practices
- Upon invitation he delivers talks and dialogues on themes around the study and the practice of the dharma.
For more information proceed to other pages of this website or contact him directly.